BANNED DRIVERS

Search

Tokens
At Northfield Park 2 weeks ago on friday nite there was a race that fell alittle short on the prices.Since then 2 drivers HAVE BEEN barred and they are out of work.

Has anybody seen or heard about any other gypies involved.The Plain Dealer sports section in Cleveland blows.There has been 1 article on it.It was small and on the back page.It should have been on the front for the FANS.By putting it on the front page, then fans could really see how bad the Harness or Jughead game really is.

If you are a harness guy, then you own your own CHALK BOARD.

sds

Tokens
I like hearing about this type of Sh*t. Good to uncover guys who destroy a good sport. Get tired of it really.

Tokens
Good sport? What. Maybe a good show, but noway good sport.
If they expose the drivers than their would be no show or what you say sport.

How come Michael Lachance is still driving? They exposed him at Yonkers,Roosevelt (when it was open),and Freehold.

All frogs are gypsies.

Why do ALL harness people wear baseball caps?

Why do all HARNESS PEOPLE eat hamburger? Because they can't afford STEAK.

Can you imagine HARNESS RACING OR SHOW on NBC like the way they do the Breederscup? It will NEVER happen in OUR lifetime.

sds

Tokens
Semantics.
Call it what you want. Shame that people attempt to taint everything they touch.
Not sure why you take a shot at harness guys though. I love harness racing and I haven't a financial worry so I am not exactly sure how thoroughly you did your homework. Likely just a typical shot at a group at the Rx as usual.

Tokens
Absolutely not.Harness people are as low as you can bend over.They are cheats and gyps all in one package.The harness people are always broke.They have no CLASS like thouroughbred people.

Look at attendance, closing tracks,and non-exciting races they run nite in and out.The people in attendance are grroms,trainers,drivers,and the juice men---doctors.

On any given 14 race card, 7 are won by favorites.Why is that?Because the drivers have to eat and make a few pennies.So they need to cash a bet.

No more Liberty Bell,Brandywine raceway,Freestate raceway,and there will be more that close up shop.

Tokens
Brett Miller will be up next.Alot of stiffing going on with this gypsie at Northfield.The cat is out the bag!

Tokens
Here is another low life scum harness driver and trainer that is banned for life at Northfield Park----------------------------------David Hawk.

But somehow the gypsies in Michigan allowed Hawk to get a license to drive and train at another pit hole called Northville Downs.

On other great notes for a dying game (not sport), another pit hole called Vernon Downs in upsate New York will not get days to race this year.Fantastic, the people in the vernon Downs area don't have to worry about losing anymore money to the gypsies and jugheads.

Another scum artist James Palentano who like Hawk is banned from Northfield Park, was granted a 60 license to drive and train at the Meadowlands in New Jersey.That is great for the game. 2 guys banned from 1 racetrack are allowed to conduct business elsewhere.This is great for a game, not sport that is losing FANS everyday.But don't fear all the trainers and drivers family are still in the game betting their change night in and out.

Next time you walk in a wharehouse or harness track, take a good look at the fans or people standing next to you.Is everybody over 55 years old or what? There is and nEVER will be a new generation of people to come into the game.

The harness industry and racing should go back to where it came from AY----Canada.The United States does not need harness racing here.Attendance down at every hole in the ground.The game gets tarnished everyday.

How come Bill Irvine can't drive at Ohio tracks? This clown is laying in the farm state---Indiana driving night in and nite out.Irvine on numerous occasions would show up at Northfield Park to drive at nite DRUNK.He is a alcholic.Northfield Park officials tried many times to cover this up with the leading driver.But it just got out of hand as Billy loves the bottle.He is barred also.

Dan Kazmier, how is your cocaine habit?
Mickey (hot shot) Mcnichol, how is your cocaine habit today?Still strong as ever,old man?

William Breshnahan, where are you today?
Harold Kelly?
Marvin Maker?
Eldo Leonnelli? Yes Eldo, once pulled a opening quarter at Freestate Raceway----.26.3 back in 1985.When Eldo did this during the race, the announcer said "Eldo must be going to a fire." The good ole days.

Where are all the Truitts today? Wayne Truitt a degenerate at heart and in real life back in the 1980's would go to Larel Racecourse in the afternoon, then drive at Freestate at nite.Nice life Wayne.

What a industry.Something you would like your kid to no about,huh?

sds

Tokens
I got ya.
So those who are "wealthy" and "well off" unlike "low life harness people" are 100% above board. That makes complete sense to me Captain.
1036316054.gif

Best to put my trust in the rich. They would NEVER screw us over. And betting on harness is foolish because of all the cheating crackheads in the game........did you mention pro baseball or football in there?
applaudit.gif

I also believe that I read stats indicating that the fav. comes in 32% of the time in harness and not the 50% you stated.
And as for the Canada crack.......pretty much shows what type of guy you really are. Nuff said.

Tokens
Who cares about what the soldiers( baseball and basketball) do.If there was no gambling I would not give a fvck about a sport.When I go to a college basketball game,could be Cleveland st.,Kent st.,Akron,etc. I sit on the floor and tell the players and the referees what the number is.If I am on the UNDER, I tell the fvckin Zebra " not to the blow the whistle and lets get home early,I want my money, thank you." Or how about my man Tripplet from Toledo.When I got to one of his games at 5:00pm and walked in the gym like I was somebody, stood there and watch him shoot around for 45 minutes or so, I yell to him, are we taking or giving tonight.

With the gypsies aka harness people, THEY DON"T EAT STEAK,THEY DON'T HAVE A HOME,and THEY DON'T HAVE A POT TO PISS IN BEACAUSE THEY LIVE IN THE TAC ROOM ON THE TRACK OR IN THEIR VAN.Harness people have tons of class.They are true gentlemen!It is not a sport, it is a game.If you stand at the rail and yell out to the driver "are you gonna win", what does he do?Nothing, no nod or a wink.But in basketball," hey Tripplet, you feeling good tonight, should we lay the points?" Atleast he will wink or nod his head.

Hey, what happens in EVERY harness race at EVERY RACETRACK when the driver sitting 3rd on the rail does not PULL? Ho hum, here we go----SHUFFLED RIGHT OUT OF THE PICTURE. How predictable is that? Let's bet that the jughead w/the gypsie will either end up 7th or 8th.Now that is pure excitement.

Favorites---winning 32% of the time!? What normal human- being wants a return on their money that is so low and their is only 1 way to win and 10,000 ways to lose.Just think when you do win the jughead pays 4.40 to win.Wow a big return again folks.

As far as atheletes using drugs for enhancement, I am all FOR IT! The gypsies that drive the jugheads have been using milkshakes before your mother and father were born.

The game needs to shut down here in the states and the racetrack needs to be sold, torn down, build some condo's over DEAD HORSE--RAMBLIN WILLIE!
The game really is for frogs, is it not?

Tokens
OK, enough. What happened, you find out your mom was pissing in your Wheaties when you were a kid? If some putz like you was yelling at me from the rail I'd ignore you too.

sds

Tokens
LMFAO
Good call Arnie.
Guy is against "milkshakes" but all for enhancement drugs. I am sure he had many pre-game discussions with Jordan to verify his line
applaudit.gif

The beauty of the internet REALLY comes to life when you get the opportunity to meet people like Captain. You can be whomever you want to be in the anonymous world of the internet.
I'll still lay fun money on the jugs and will still make a decent return on it. Maybe you need to come over and talk to the horses for me Dr Dolittle so I can enhance the ROI a little
lol.gif

Tokens
yeah, so my mother is like your mother, a NO GOOD KUNT BITCH WHORE.

May both of OUR mothers drop dead! Lets bet whose mother drops 1st!

sds

Tokens
1036316054.gif
Another 12 year old poster revealed. Thank you Captain for once again proving that degenerate gamblers and opinionated idiots do not need to be over the age of 13
redflip.gif

Now go back to your high class thoroughbred STALL and continue to shovel shit somewhere else.

Tokens
AY--sds, I don't get my hands dirty like most of the blue AY collar workers like yourself.And I am not over 13. I am only 9 years old AY.

How come FROGS leap from Canada to the United States?

Answer: Because the FROGS never had it so good!

Everybody sit indian file and don't pull,then when they turn for home the last time everybody angle out, but you can't catch the front runner because they went to the 1st quarter at 29.3,then to the half at 58.4,to the 3 quarters 127.3, then the show really begins as they kick in with the fastest quarter as the race is timed at 155.00.
Now that was exciting was it not gypsie runners?

The best thing about the DEAD game is this happens AT EVERY RACETRACK nite in and out.The only difference is the gypsies are different.The horses are not.

Now sds, which may mean Sh*t,Dog,Sh*t, if you can show a huge profit after 30 days in the lame jughead game, then you will be crowned the Harness King.And if you are the harness king, it is nothing to tell anybody, AY.

How come everybody that attends the show at the harness track nite in and nite out are OVER 55 years old?

When will the gysies and jugheads team up with NBC to broadcast LIVE RICH RACES like the flats do for Breeders Cup Day? IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN,beacause most people find the game boring and fvcked in the ass when their horse they bet on sits 3rd on the rail and does not pull to go 1st over,instead gets the shuffled right out.How does that feel when you put canadien dollars on that?

The harness game is improving.Eddie Davis is still around,Jim king jr. is still in the Looney family,Billy O'donnell still washes the dishes part time,and Gerry Procino is still in the game in Florida training flats at Gulfsstream.Gerry is still doing what he does best---very rarely winning.

Richard Wojico, has found a new tac room to sleep in, all the way out in California.How come Richard can't drive in New Jersey? What happened Richard, you gypsie?

sds

Tokens
Captain,
Never seen anyone so long winded yet say very little. I'd gladly match my success/income/etc etc with a loser like yourself.
Then, once we have discovered that you are truly a degenerate, we could explore your ignorance about Canada. Were you aware that only 15% of Canadians are French????? Your comments, although aimed at angering me somehow, are truly humorous.
I am thinking that you were driving harness and the horse in front stopped fast. You were ejected and were lodged in a standarbreds ass for an extended time period. Subsequently, you suffered a lack of oxygen, brain damage and a hard-on for the harness game. Now crawl back in your geo-politically challenged hole and leave the board for the bigger kids.
applaudit.gif
applaudit.gif
applaudit.gif
fuck2.gif

Banned
Tokens
and this idiot wants to complain because the 3rd horse in line doesnt pull and is shuffled out of the race? Ive seen many horses not pull and win. Now what about the thoroughbreds...how many times do u watch a race and your horse isnt ever on the screen..just pulled right back lol, or better yet the jockey gets "thrown" , very nice

Tokens
The the only idiot High and get down on your knees daddy, are the idiots that bet on JUGHEADS or the FROGS--ay.There is nobody that makes big money betting on the GYPSIES.Attendance is up at all harness tracks w/ betting reaching all time highs.Yeah right.Everyday that goes by the harness industry declines in attendance and wagering.

The next piece of white trash or white gypsie is Ken Holliday.How is dooing these days? Just as good as any other piece of AY GYPSIE.He has been suspended from training for 1 year at the toilet bowl----Northfield.He is also suspended from driving in races for 45 days.Very nice!

There are NO CLASS people in the harness industry.Just Gypsies,scum,white garbage,AY,men with baseball caps on,and FROGS that only know hamburger.

Ken Holliday should be barred for 2 years not 45 days.

Does anybody know how the aso-frog Mickey Mcnichol's cocaine habit is doing?

How is Walter Case jr. doing lately? He is doing just fine like all the other frogs.A drunk,cocaine user,and a wife cheater.Why is he here trying to get reinstated? Come on Walter, you have been like this for over 20 years when you had a horse called Seatrain.Walter you need to hit the bottle some more.Booze is good for you.

Where is the Frenchman--ay Herve Filion---aka the grandfather of the Jugheads?

Jordan Rubin, we love you.but can you tell all the deadhard harness fans why you are banned for LIFE in New Jersey and elsewhere.I know you were not fvcking Jackies Moiseyev's wife.

Hey has anybody seen Sonny Patterson jr. lately? Maybe he is shooting his magnum in the backyard.

There are so many great stories about harness people.

Can they close all the tracks except the Meadowlands and Cal-Expo? Now the racing at Cal Expo is really special.Everybody in every race loves to sit indian file.
how come Richard Wojico can't drive in NJ, but is allowed to drive in California?

In a race at any preety racetrack, if the leader goes to the half in 1:00 minute, who will be the winner,the leader,pocket rocket horse,the 1st over horse,the horse boxed in 3rd on the rail,the horse laying 3rd over,or does all the horses go off stride.

I love the harness game---ay, the frogs as jumping its spring time.

Tokens
The the only idiot High and get down on your knees daddy, are the idiots that bet on JUGHEADS or the FROGS--ay.There is nobody that makes big money betting on the GYPSIES.Attendance is up at all harness tracks w/ betting reaching all time highs.Yeah right.Everyday that goes by the harness industry declines in attendance and wagering.

The next piece of white trash or white gypsie is Ken Holliday.How is dooing these days? Just as good as any other piece of AY GYPSIE.He has been suspended from training for 1 year at the toilet bowl----Northfield.He is also suspended from driving in races for 45 days.Very nice!

There are NO CLASS people in the harness industry.Just Gypsies,scum,white garbage,AY,men with baseball caps on,and FROGS that only know hamburger.

Ken Holliday should be barred for 2 years not 45 days.

Does anybody know how the aso-frog Mickey Mcnichol's cocaine habit is doing?

How is Walter Case jr. doing lately? He is doing just fine like all the other frogs.A drunk,cocaine user,and a wife cheater.Why is he here trying to get reinstated? Come on Walter, you have been like this for over 20 years when you had a horse called Seatrain.Walter you need to hit the bottle some more.Booze is good for you.

Where is the Frenchman--ay Herve Filion---aka the grandfather of the Jugheads?

Jordan Rubin, we love you.but can you tell all the deadhard harness fans why you are banned for LIFE in New Jersey and elsewhere.I know you were not fvcking Jackies Moiseyev's wife.

Hey has anybody seen Sonny Patterson jr. lately? Maybe he is shooting his magnum in the backyard.

There are so many great stories about harness people.

Can they close all the tracks except the Meadowlands and Cal-Expo? Now the racing at Cal Expo is really special.Everybody in every race loves to sit indian file.
how come Richard Wojico can't drive in NJ, but is allowed to drive in California?

In a race at any preety racetrack, if the leader goes to the half in 1:00 minute, who will be the winner,the leader,pocket rocket horse,the 1st over horse,the horse boxed in 3rd on the rail,the horse laying 3rd over,or does all the horses go off stride.

I love the harness game---ay, the frogs as jumping its spring time.

Banned
Tokens
you just cant win playin the harness...thats why you hate it. you know so many of the people, so i know youve been betting. you prefer thoroughbred because you "win" more...right? bullshit..its all the same

Tokens
Da da, the white daddy, wrong.I don't bet harness racing.I have not bet a frog,jughead,or gypsie race in 4.5 years.I realized I had enough of laying 3rd on the rail @ not pulling and shuffled right out of the race.

Never won,huh? Maybe not enough or short changed on the exacta or triple? But why should I donate to ay--frogs when they themselves come out @ tell you it is shady when you are in the "inside."

Lets see 1986 Freetsate Raceway in Laurel,MD (a mall replaces this pit hole) 6/17 14 race card, I had 10 winners on the card.Whip It Wood was a monster trotter than.

Lets see 1983---the great track of them all,yeah right Scoita Downs---Sweet Sheila a 5yr old mare was given out by the scum in the back stretch.She was parked the mile and still gets up to win and pays 28.60.
Back to Freestate---- 1985, Roger Bosch takes a horse called Talia N shipping from the Meadowlands that was running for 20-25,ooo and drops down to 12,500 claimers and cat hops.36.00 to win.This was the 1st time that I was part of a coup to bang a horse right before post.With 3 minutes to post Talia N was 40-1,1 minute to post 25-1,then roll the gates at 17-1.Oh yeah can't forget to make the cold exacta with #9 the 4-5 favorite and we all score as the gimmick pays 93.80 for $2 AMERICAN, not frog money.

Let's see Freehold Raceway 1992, Robert Figalino takes off his drive to have a catch driver by the name of Ron Pierce guides this beauty (can't remember the name) to a gate to wire at 20-1.William Breshanahan---burys the favorite on the rail,Harold Kelly pulls back and does the no-try,Jacky Mo the 2nd choice somehow gets parked and packs it in right before the half,Marvin Maker (who they did not tell) trys with what ever piece of garbage he drove,and Mickey Mcnichol is always a no try from the 7 box.

How is Buffalo Raceway.Easy up there.Jack B Gimble with Gaston Guidon (a tru ay frog and loves his booze and pills) says Jack will have his picture taken tonight.He did not lie.12.60 on a summer nite in 1987.

Oh yeah, forgot Abe Stolfus, his son Mike who was 16 at the time in 1987, says play #1 to win and use the #4 horse in the exacta in the 2nd race.He did not lie.8-1 @ 6-1 and the exacta pays 34.00 for $2 AMERICAN even though 2 frogs were driving.Mike took his picture.

Remember Hogan's Heroes? John Hogan who acually went to college for a number of years and graduated tells the boys on anice cold nite in December at Rosecroft go get the money.He did!$14 and change.

Now the best racetrack of them all for Sunday racing Brandywine Raceway (be gone for years), Dale Daniels makes a purchase of peiece of garbage for $1,500 and drops the horse in the bottom.The late Vernon Crank,Eddie Davis sr.,and other top notch GYPSIES are in the race.The word was out what was happening in the is 9th race.(thank you Diane!) Double D--Dale Daniels just had to go right to the front while everybody makes it look good trying.D goes to the top by himself to the 1st quarter at .28,the half .56,3/4's 1.26,finishes up at 1.58 and change.Life time best.He pays 54.00 for $2 AMERICAN, you know who ran 2nd? The even money shot,thanks for the no brainer.The Exacta pays 494.00 for $2 AMERICAN,a 30-1 runs 3rd.The triple pays only $2,200 for $3.00 back then.

A the memories! So don't tell me about losing or any other of your bullshit Fvckdady you white pig! Where do you think the drugs come from that Jugheads get juiced up with? I know you will say the supermarket like most FROGS say.Come on Daddy pull your pants up and come to England with me and we will bring back the best milkshakes you ever had---dumb ass.You should take the milkshake so you can run to the grave.

My boy Gerry Procino has been trying to make a name for himself with the flats after departing from the standardbreds over 10 years ago.He has been in Florida ever since he got out.

When Dave (the real fatman) Monacie use to saddle the horses up at 4 different racetarcks in the sameday, you did not think he was jerking off daddy do you? Only you do.The fatman was the best! Just ask Wayne Lukas when Slew City Slew went to race in NY in allowance races.Monacie had the best juice in the land, just as good as Scotty Schullhofers juice (they came from the same source).Monacie had a horse called Canadien Misty (17 hands tall grey beauty gelding),one afternoon Misty was racing at Moumouth on the grass in a late race.When we went back to the barn after the 3rd race, Misty was so stoned out of his mind that Dave said I hope he makes it.Misty just had a bad reaction.He was kicking down the walls to run.We knew Misty's heart was pounding, but hey this is nothing new as all the other horses take the same juice if not more.The race goes off Misty runs giant and gets nipped.After the race Misty tore his right cannon bone and went back to the barn.The horse actually died of a heart attack.

Hey Dave let's go to Delaware to get All The Z's a picture today.We take All The Z's down there to the hillbilly's.Delaware Park use to be real easy to use the horses down there with juice.Chad Murphy is up, Dave tells the man just let him go to the top and rate 1 or 2.Hello, a win by a head or 2 $12.60.All right back to Garden State park for night racing---All Numbers is in with Steve Capanas in the 6th race.Time for another picture.

Daddy why don't you come and travel with me, I will introduce you to all the FROGS and scum that are still in the harnees game.Ron Pierce could drive us around.He is a limosine driver.Daddy the easiest joint is Sarotoga.Just have lisences and you get in to your stall without checking bags and other crap.When you are done playing doctor in that town, just drive a few miles outside Saratoga and you throw the syringes in the woods form the car.Juat ask Julie Krone.She said one day after getting on the mount (she was riding the horse for 5 or 6th time) "boy he feels good today".He should, the juice went into him at 10:30 am.Thanks Julie for not falling off.

Daddy, fvck off with the frogs,ay,gypsies.Keep betting on the lame game, you will HAVE LESS MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.I don't need to bet on that crap.After being around on the inside of both games---I KNOW YOU CAN'T WIN. BUT A FRICKEN WHITE ASO LIKE YOURSELF----FVCKDADDY THINKS HE CAN WIN!----------------------------YOU WHITE PIECE OF GARBAGE LOSER! AYE

I got to go, I have to MUCK your stall and your wifes.Did you have your electolytes lately--high daddy?Fvck-------HIGHDADDY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DundadaReturns
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com